Lodging Interactive continues its website design winning streak. This month the company earned two Interactive Media Awards™ for Outstanding Achievement in website design. Presented by the Interactive Media Council Inc. (IMC), Lodging Interactive was recognized in the Hotel/Resort category for Green Mountain Inn and Lakeway Resort and Spa projects. This makes seven honors presented to Lodging Interactive by the IMC since 2011.
"Over the last three years, the Interactive Media Council has bestowed numerous awards to Lodging Interactive for our team's talent in designing, developing, managing, supporting and promoting hotel websites," said DJ Vallauri, Lodging Interactive Founder and President. "This is a huge honor that we do not take for granted. As a full-service digital marketing agency exclusively servicing the hospitality industry for more than a decade, we believe in maximizing results for our clients' sites; that includes managing website content, guest reviews, and our customers' overall online reputations. It is this comprehensive approach to e-marketing that makes our customers' websites stand out and achieve maximum optimization."
Lodging Interactive is a full-service digital marketing and social media engagement agency exclusively servicing the hospitality industry. Since 2001, Lodging Interactive has provided more than 650 hotels, resorts, spas and restaurants in over 35 countries with proven ROI-driven online marketing services, including: website design and development, search engine marketing, social media marketing, and online reputation management. The Interactive Media Awards™ recognize the highest standards of excellence in website design and development and honor individuals and organizations for their outstanding achievement. IMC serves as the primary sponsor and governing body of the award program.
Green Mountain Inn, located in Stowe, Vermont, and the Lakeway Resort and Spa in Austin, Texas, were selected by IMC as exceptional websites that increase the standards of excellence on the Internet. The sites are fresh, easy to navigate, use photos masterfully, are continually updated, and feature the latest seasonal promotions.
In addition to selecting Lodging Interactive for their Website designs, both properties are relying on the digital marketing agency for expanded SEO and pay-per-click services to enhance the efficiencies of each site. Green Mountain Inn also has tapped the talents of CoMMingle by Lodging Interactive, an outsourced social media marketing agency that works with hotels to grow and manage their use of social media channels, provide reputation and consumer sentiment monitoring, and more. Green Mountain's website and brand imaging also is mirrored via Lodging Interactive's eNewsletter service to send a consistent message from the hotel to its email list.
Website Design and So Much More . . .
Leveraging a team of more than 50 highly skilled online content experts, Lodging Interactive also offers a host of services to complement and support each hotel's site:
• HotelWebShows -- A service enabling hotel marketers to add a personal touch to their websites by using crisp HD Video. All video produced through HotelWebShows by Lodging Interactive are 1080i quality and delivered in TV, Web and Mobile formats. Videos are available in 30 second, 60 second and 90 second lengths, and will include music and graphics.
• InnterACT Performance Portal -- A website analytics and social service providing real-time website analytics, key performance metrics, and the latest social media monitoring tools.
• Guest Review System -- Collect guest reviews directly on the hotel website. The Guest Review System enables hoteliers to manage and reply to guest reviews from one easy system for one low fee. Real-time guest review alerts are provided. Online reports can be viewed and downloaded.
• eNewsletter Service -- A fully managed program that mirrors the hotel's website and brand imaging, and includes professional copywriting, creative design, email list management, distribution and analytics reporting. Distributed monthly, the eNewsletter service contains content and offers that past, present and prospective guests will find informative and inviting, helping to build loyalty and revenues and driving prospects to the hotel's website. Analytical data related to the campaign is provided.
• Mobile Website Development -- A FREE service made available to all new customers contracting full agency services, including website design and development, search engine marketing, social media marketing, and online reputation management. Through this service, hotels received a condensed version of their online website in a mobile format.
"There is so much more to Lodging Interactive than just website design," Vallauri said. "We offer a full suite of digital marketing and social media engagement services, exclusively tailored to the hospitality industry. Our ability to provide a customized approach for each client and superior customer service, really separates us from the pack.”